Save your Instagram pics on your Android
Instagram is an online versatile photograph sharing, video-sharing, and long range informal communication benefit that empowers its clients to take pictures and recordings, and offer them either freely or secretly on the application, and additionally through an assortment of other person to person communication stages, for example, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and Flickr.Originally, a particular element was that it bound photographs to a square shape, like Kodak Instamatic and Polaroid SX-70 pictures, as opposed to the 4:3 viewpoint proportion ordinarily utilized by cell phone cameras. In August 2015, form 7.5 was discharged, permitting clients to post photographs caught in any perspective proportion. Clients can likewise apply advanced channels to their pictures. The most extreme span for Instagram recordings is 15 seconds.
Instagram was made by Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger, and dispatched in October 2010 as a free versatile application. The administration quickly picked up notoriety, with more than 100 million dynamic clients as of April 2012 and more than 300 million as of December 2014. Instagram is circulated through the Apple App Store and Google Play.Support for the application is accessible for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and Android handsets, while outsider Instagram applications are accessible for BlackBerry 10 and Nokia-Symbian Devices. This is the way how you can save IG pics on your Android phone.
- Go to http://instagram.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don’t have an account, then create one.
- Download “Instagram App” on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Open “Instagram app” on your Android phone.
- Tap “Explore” tab located at the bottom on the screen.
- Select the photo which you want to save.
- Tap “Three vertical dots” located bottom of the photo.
- Tap “Copy share URL” button.
- Open your phone’s browser and paste the URL to open the photo’s webpage.
- Tap & hold the photo. A pop up window opens up.
- Select “Save image” option.
- Other people’s Instagram photo will now be saved to Anroid phone.